2.21.2010

Helping Mommy

Gradyn loves to help me get ready every morning. I sit on the living room floor to put my make-up on and dry my hair and he usually wakes up right about the time I am ready to do this. His favorite thing to do is take everything out of my make-up bag and then carry it all over the house. My mascara went missing for a few days one time! And, he usually always puts 1 things in his mouth (the mascara or lip gloss) and then carries 2 or 3 other things around. I tried really hard to get a picture of him like this one day, but as soon as he saw the camera he dropped them all and wanted the camera. But, I did get him with the lip gloss in his mouth, as you will see below.
Also, his other new thing to do is put things in the trash can. He took my headband from the bathroom one day and when I went out to see what he was doing he was caught putting it in the trash can!! I did catch this one on camera!


Taking a break from "helping" mommy get ready!
The headband in the trash can incident....


"Helping" mommy shop!


Just playing with his toys


Lipstick mouth...


No comments:

Post a Comment