6.16.2010

Family Night at the Park!

I have a lot of other posts I should do before this one of all the other things we have been doing this summer, but I guess I'm doing this one first and hopefully I will get caught up on the others someday soon!  The 2 classes I'm taking for my master's are done next week so I should have a lot more time for blogging, organizing, etc. then!  Look for blogs to come of our trips to Lincoln for Memorial Weekend when we went to the Zoo and back to Lincoln to the Children's Museum and then to Pender, and our trip to Wichita! 

Tonight we went to Cody Park here in North Platte for the first time this summer.  I can't believe it took us until June 16th to get there!  Well, Grady and I have been there many times this summer to go to the pool, but not to the concession stand, rides and to feed the animals.  So, tonight we took Grady to see how he would like everything.  He LOVED it!  And, he was actually pretty tired and out of it tonight due to only napping about an hour all day.  So, I can't wait to take him back when he is not so tired!

First we had dinner out and Grady had corn on the cob for the first time.  He loved it!  He tore that thing apart and squeezed the life out of the cob!  He LOVES LOVES LOVES corn, so we were pretty sure he would like it......he does.



He also loved feeding the geese, but especially this little deer that came right up to the fence to eat our of his hand. 


We then tried out the rides, which I thought he might be kind of scared of, but he wasn't!  He was a little nervous when Paul put him in this first ride all by himself, but he was fine once it started and clapped his hands and waved at us!  When it stopped he wanted more!


No comments:

Post a Comment