7.30.2010

This kid is obsessed with his tee....


Look closely at the tee in the background....that's not a ball.... :) This little boy is constantly trying new things on his tee and then goes to get his bat to hit it off.  Among his favorite are:  his sippy cup, the remote, blocks, the bat, his snacks, a pillow toys, his shoes, pretty much anything he can find.  This day I heard him messing around in the kitchen cupboards and when I turned to look at what he was doing this is what I saw!  He was just getting ready to hit it off with his bat.   But, of course, as soon as he saw me with the camera he quickly squated down and said "cheese!" which is his new camera thing to do. 
Speaking of batting, his Daddy will be very happy to tell you that he now swings with BOTH HANDS on the bat.  He has been trying to get him to do this for the past couple of months, which I think is ridiculous for an 18 month old, but whatever.  Although his Daddy does say that there is still too much "chop" on his swing.  So, I guess that will give them something to work on.....

Here he is so proud of himself!



"Cheese!"

More "cheese" poses


My little handsome man! 
 (Yes that is Regis and Kelly in the background, our favorite morning show! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment