9.29.2010

We're having a......

 BABY! 


I guess it's time to officially announce it on the blog, after much prodding from certain people.....  :) 
We are excited to announce we will be expecting our 2nd baby in April.  My official due date is April 10th, the ultrasound measurements at 10 weeks confirmed my due date I had already figured. 
It will be a scheduled C-section so we will get to pick our babies birthday, which seems sort of weird, but fun!  As long as the pregnancy is going well and I don't go into labor on my own we can do a c-section up to a week before my due date, so look for a baby BEFORE April 10th! 

Gradyn loves to rub my belly and say "baby" over and over again.  He is finally learning that he can only RUB my belly since it has a baby and not HIT it like he does his daddy's belly.  :) 
He is also obsessed with babies right now and loves to say "baby" as loud as he can over and over again when he sees a baby, in person, on TV, or wherever. 

I have definately been feeling MUCH better than I ever did with Gradyn, I could actually get off the couch and function the first 12 weeks, which was NOT the case with him.  But, I have still been having quite a bit of morning sickness, all day long.  The good news is that it has been getting less and less intense and not lasting as long.  And, I have been feeling good in the mornings now (after throwing up right after I get up) and feel good during the day until about 5:00 at night, so my "morning sickness" has moved to "evening sickness".  Hopefully it goes away all together soon! 
I was 12 weeks on Sunday, so I've been praying!

Here are the rest of the ultrasound pics!  I will be 20 weeks at Thanksgiving time so hopefully we can find out the sex at that time!  





No comments:

Post a Comment