4.18.2011

Brynlee Kate


Our baby girl is here!  Brynlee Kate was born on April 1st!  Yes, an April fools baby. We had many people ask, is this for real or a joke? Yes, I really went into labor early!  We were scheduled for a C-section on April 5th, but she decided she wanted to come early.  I started having contractions at about 3:00 AM on April 1st and they continued to get more consistent as the morning went on.  We went to the hospital around 8:00 and by 10:30ish we were scheduled for a C-section at 1:00.  The Dr. wanted to see my contractions be more consistent and I had eaten a little breakfast so he wanted to make sure that had enough time to digest that too.  SOOO, much to my disappointment AND discomfort, I labored all morning.  That was NOT supposed to be part of the deal of knowing we are having a c-section!  The Dr. was running late on a surgery he did at noon, so we didn't even get called to go back for surgery until around 1:45.  She was born at 2:07.

Here are a few pics from the hospital.  I will try to get more posted soon! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment