9.29.2012

Typical dinner table seating...

Brynlee has been a little diva lately, as I have already discussed in the past on here. She has gotten into a bad habit of sitting in her own seat at meals for about 5 minutes and then she wants to come sit on someone's lap to finish. She starts by pushing all of her things (plate, silverware, cup) toward us and then proceeding to get up and crawl across the table to us. If she is strapped in her chair she screams and throws a tantrum to get out. She does not want to be done eating, and let me tell you she will get super mad if you put her down on the floor, but she just can't handle sitting by herself anymore. Needless to say, it is super annoying. I have not allowed her to do it to me because I tend to have a policy about not having anyone sit on my lap while I eat, I can't stand it. So, she doesn't do it to me anymore. But, guess who does?!? Yep, Paul! I keep telling him it's his own fault and he just needs to be tough with her, but he can't seem to do it yet! Hee hee hee! She also does it to my sister and Aunt Shari every single time! They can't say no either and she knows it. Oh, the life of a toddler...18 months going on 13....

Hope you enjoy the pic of the empty chair I had to take to document that nobody is sitting in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment