10.17.2012

Lots of help

These two are at my side helping in the kitchen every time I set foot in there. In fact, if one of them is helping but the other isn't, the one not gets rather ticked off. We experienced the wrath of Grady yesterday after Brynlee and I had made brownies without him.... These pics are from a few weeks ago when we made cinnamon rolls whirl Paul was at a Husker football game. It was the first time I made homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch. They turned out great! The best part was Grady and I sitting together sharing one at 10:30 PM after they were finally done, watching the exciting end of the Wisconsin fball game together! We were both yelling and cheering at the tv. (Grady loves Taylor Martinez and loves to watch him play and gets super into the games...) Such a great memory! And Grady has asked if we can make more cinnamon rolls about every day since then.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment