5.09.2013

Brynlee’s 2 Year Check Up

Well, it has been over a month since Brynlee’s birthday and 2 year check up, but I thought I should still update with her stats!  (That way when I’m doing her scrapbook this summer I will know I have a place to look back for the information…)

IMG_3940

Height:  34 3/4”  -  75%tile

Weight:  27.7 lbs.  -  60%tile

Head:  19”  -  75%tile

IMG_3964

Favorite things:  Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, iPad, babies, dresses, shoes, dancing, jumping, juice, pop, fruit, bubble baths, riding in her little pink car

IMG_4138

Newly discovered things:  an attitude, sensitivity to being told ‘No’, whiny voice when annoyed with answering questions, sleeping in her big bed with not getting up (yes!), refusing to go to the bathroom on the potty chair or toilet and holding it all day so her night time pull-ups are so wet we have to change her clothes in the middle of the night (stinker!)

IMG_4139

No comments:

Post a Comment