12.01.2013

Thanksgiving Day Pictures


We spent Thanskgiving at my Grandma Marlene's in Fairbury. When we got back to Lincoln the kids and I went to Applebee's for supper with Ashley and my Aunt Shari. They had a turkey dinner special! :) Then Ashley and I did some shopping and lots more on Black Friday. The highlight of the whole week was that Isaac and Luke came to spend the night! We were counting down all week and couldn't wait! Andy and Cassie's and all of their kids stayed, but of course Isaac and Luke are the most important! The dads watched all 6 kids on Friday while Cassie and I shopped for like 9 hours. It was great! Got all of my Christmas shopping done! Then we left that evening to go to Paul's parents for the rest of the weekend and for Isaac's 6th birthday party! Let's just say the kids had like the best weekend of their life. Playing nonstop together for 2 days straight and then a birthday party at the bowling alley! 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment