6.06.2014

New Camera!

Well, I was getting tired of never having great pictures of the kids’ events so I am spoiled and got a new camera for my birthday!  (And our anniversary, and probably all of my next 5 birthdays…)  Smile

So, hopefully having much better quality of pictures will also motivate me to post more often!  But, I have found that at most events that I would like to take a few pictures I am also holding a baby at the same time which makes it quite difficult to also hold my other ‘baby’….the new camera.  So, I haven’t played around with it as much as I would like, but hopefully soon! 

We got a Nikon D3200 and also an extra zoom lens which I have not tried out yet, but am SUPER pumped to try at Tball next week!  It has WiFi capabilities so I can transfer pictures straight to my iPhone or iPad, which is great for me because I have the Shutterfly App on my phone and that is what I use to transfer all of my pics to Shutterfly.  Hopefully it works as great as I am hoping it will! 

Next post:  Grady’s first Tball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment