7.20.2009

The First 6 Months!

Here are some pictures of Gradyn's first 6 months! They are really in a very random order, so sorry about that! Hope you enjoy! I will try to post more from this summer some time soon!



In Custer, South Dakota getting ready to go in a cave. We went to the Blackhills in South Dakota with my Dad and my sister Ashley for a weekend in June.
Eating Breakfast in Custer, SD. Look at my big dimples!

In Ogallala after eating lunch on the way to SD. This is Front Street.

Eating another awesome breakfast in Custer. We ate a lot on that trip!


On Memorial Day with Dad. We love the Royals!

Ready to go swimming for the first time!


At Omaha Royals!



With Mom at the Omaha Zoo!



Mr. Smiley!


He loves his exersaucer.


"Hey Guys, What's up?"



Great-Grandma feeding him!



I love to stand, even when I was 3 months old!






With Grandma Nancy in our Packer's Jersey's! (Brett Favre, of course)



Baptism day! (Also Easter Sunday)



In NICU in Omaha with feeding tube.



NICU




So Sleepy!


I LOVE my bath!


Finally going home from the hospital. He was in the NICU for 23 days after he was born. He went home on his original due date, February 23rd. We can't believe how small he used to be! Look how his feet don't even go past the buckle on his carseat!


Family picture in the NICU



The first day I could wear clothes! I was 2 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment