7.19.2009

A Long Time Coming!


I have been wanting to set up a blog for about 6 months now. I actually started one the day Gradyn was born! I had been put on bed-rest until he was born so that morning I decided that a blog would be a good thing for me to do while I was laying around waiting for the baby. However, I went to my doctor appointment that day (January 27) and found out we were heading to the hospital! It has been a whirlwind ever since! I am hoping that things will begin to settle down a bit more for us now and I can actually try to keep the blog up! Hope you enjoy it! I have always thought this would be a great way to stay in touch with family and friends who we live so far away from. My goal is to post about once a week about what we have been up to and the cool new things that Gradyn is doing.


I am going to try to post a few pictures of Gradyn's first 6 months so you can see a little photo journal of the first 6 months of his life that I have not been able to blog about. He will be 6 months old on July 27. It is hard to believe that it has already been half of a year since he was born. He is now smiling and laughing all the time, eating oatmeal, rolling all over, and putting everything he can reach into his mouth! He is very active and always has to be standing up and jumping or bouncing. I am pretty sure his first tooth is coming in, and on the top instead of the bottom. So, we are starting to get into the teething thing!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am going to try my hardest to keep this blog up to date so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment