3.09.2010

Playing Outside!

Since we've had a couple nice days (finally!) Gradyn and I have played outside after we get home in the evenings. This basically consists of him running up and down the sidewalk and drive-way trying to get me to chase him. He loves it when I take off running, he just stands there and laughs and has fell over a couple times from laughing too hard. He doesn't quite want to do the chasing yet, I guess! We have been able to go on a couple walks also which has been fun. He still loves the stroller and loves to go out on walks to look at everything. His arms and legs are moving the whole time trying to get the stroller to move faster I guess.....hmm.... He throws his body forward to try to move faster too! The second I stop he tries to climb out, so we usually keep moving pretty quickly!



Taking a walk around the neighborhood with Daddy and Aunt Ashley. He thought it was weird that Daddy was pushing the stroller. He didn't quite like it. He kept turning around to see who it was and looking to make sure I was still there. Ha! Definately a creature of habit! And, he loves his mama, of course! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment