3.09.2010

Stealing Mommy's Heart

So one day when I saw sweeping the kitchen floor Gradyn came in, saw me sweeping, and then went to the laundry room, got me the dust pan and brought it to me. I couldn't believe he even knew where it was!! It was so awesome! We actually hardly ever use the broom because we use our dust buster instead, so I was really surprised he knew where it all was and what it is used for. I'm pretty sure he leanred all that from daycare! (Which he actually learns a TON from daycare so it doesn't surprise me!) Since then he has been obsessed with it and if he sees crumbs on the floor he will go get the broom and dustpan and bring them into the crumbs, basically telling us to clean it up! He now loves to walk around the house with the dustpan and broom all the time. If we try to take it away he screams bloody murder!! It is so crazy!
I'm loving it because those who know me well, know all of my OCDness and that there would never be crumbs on the floor, well for very long, that is!! He may look like his daddy, but he is starting to have most of his mom's personality, which is very lucky.... Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment