10.13.2010

My parents are dumb....

See my little hands reaching in the candy dish that my parents so "cleverly" hid from me????????



They are the dumb ones who taught me how to trick-or-treat in the first place..... Now I want the candy!


I am so smart!  I took out a few toys of my toy box so that I could close the lid, climbed up on top and YIPPEE!  I can reach the candy now! 



Mom and Dad have been teaching me how to trick-or-treat and tonight it backfired on them!  As soon as I took out the candy I climbed down and ran to my "trick-or-treating" bag and put in my candy and yelled "Thank You!".  Mom and Dad were wondering how I got that candy so they stopped and watched my tricks in amusement.  :)  Now I can't seem to find that candy bowl anymore!  Where did they put that thing????

No comments:

Post a Comment