12.07.2011

Crazy Memory!

Blogging 2 days in a row!!  Woot Woot!! 

Just had to share a Grady story I just remembered:

Last week when Grady and I were eating dinner, (Brynlee was still taking her evening nap and Paul was gone out of town for work.), he picked up his cup and said, "Let's do cheers Mommy!"  So, I did "cheers" with my cup to his.  I thought it was really cute and funny and just thought to myself that he must do that at Kellan's so that is where he learned it. 

Then he says, "We do cheers at Grandpa Dan's house." 

My jaw dropped. 
We did that at Gpa Dan's house LAST THANKSGIVING!  As in, over a year ago.  How does he remember that?!?! 
He seriously has a crazy good memory.  So good it's scary.  :)  We have to remember to always be on our best behavior!! 

Which leads me into another story:
Last night when Paul was trying to give Brynlee bites of banana baby food (he had also given her some corn bread so he was sneaking in banana bites) she got upset that it was a bite of banana instead of the corn bread that she loved.  Paul says to me, "Oh she was pissed about that bite, she wanted corn bread.".  Grady starts yelling, "Pissed, Pissed, She's Pissed Daddy!"

Even funnier, Paul didn't even realize that he had said "pissed" and then he didn't realize that Grady was repeating it until I pointed it out.  Then he quickly tried to tell Grady he had said something else, but Grady didn't believe him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment