2.28.2012

Smarty Pants

Our little Bryns is getting to be so grown up!  Especially after seeing her next to Grace last week, she seems so huge!  It wasn't even a year ago she at that same stage too!  Oh, the time just flies by!  Brynlee will be 11 months old on Thursday!  Just sent out the invites to her First Bday Party yesterday, so we are already in Party Planning mode!  Well, Shari and I have been in party planning mode for about a month now so we could figure out the cake, the most important part!  :) 

She is also all of a sudden becoming so smart!  It is crazy how it has only been 2 years since Grady was this age, but I just forget all of the fun things they start doing! 

*She can tell you what a cow says.  Moo!  Which mostly sounds like Boo from her lips!
*She will try to put her socks on her own feet when I am dressing her.
* She will go get her hat and try to put it on her head if she sees we are getting ready to leave.
*She will go get Grady's shoes and bring them to us when I am helping him get dressed. 
*She will bring me her own coat when she sees I am putting Grady's coat on him.  And then she will squeal with excitement when I put it on her!
*She waves Hi and Bye Bye.  She will even start waving bye bye when she WANTS to go or when she sees someone get their purse, put on their shoes, or put on their coat.
*She gives the best open mouth kisses, on demand!
*She loves to do patty cake and clap on her own.  She will even sing along for part of it! 
*She TRIES to answer other quesions we ask, like 'what does a dog say' or 'how old are you' and knows she is trying to answer, but she answers Moo for all of them, like a cow!  I'm trying to change my tone of voice when I ask her things b/c I think she just heard our question voice and assumes we are asking her what a cow says.  :)
*She is walking on her knees everywhere!  I tried to upload a video of it on here, but it wouldn't let me.  It is hilarious!  She will not even let us put her on her feet anymore, she just drops to her knees and takes off.  I guess she feels like she is still upright like everyone else, but feels safe not to be up on her feet???  Who knows!  She will crawl too, but she prefers to walk on her knees, which is actually slower....hmm...strange child.
*She is a great eater, eats any and all table food.  Especially loves turkey, mandarin oranges, oreo's, cheese slices, chicken, roast beef, and crackers.  She will still eat a little bit of baby food, but we have to sneak it in and she has to be in the right mood.  She also loves oranges, but we limit them since she loves to chew on the rind...
*She is still a great sleeper!  Her perfect night would be 7:30 pm to 7:30 am. 
*She is still in love with her brother and he can do anything and everything to her and she thinks it is great fun. 
*When I ask her 'where is mommy', 'where is daddy', etc.  she will look at the person I am asking about.
*She is starting to learn to hold up her hands for 'All done' when she is done eating.
*She loves to be outside!  She even loves to stand at the door and look outside and gets super excited if someone comes to the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment