8.27.2012

Mr. Memory

Grady remembers everything. Everything. We are amazed at the things he remembers from 2 years ago and the first times he has been to places. It is crazy. One thing he lives to memorize is addresses. He has almost everyone we know memorized. Which, comes in very handy at times! :)
The other night he had a puzzle that has numbers and was making out numbers with them. He wanted me to tell him 85 or 47 or 62, etc. and them he would make the number. Many of my kindergartners wouldn't be able to do that, so of course I was so proud and egging him on! :)
After awhile I had left and he called me back to look at what he had made. Hr told me he made Lori's address. Sure enough, he had put my Aunt Lori's address together. 7810. He told me that he had to use the 10 since he didn't have a 0. I was excited he was able to figure that out!
Now hopefully he will do as well in preschool socially and behavior wise as he is with the academics! He starts tomorrow, so we shall see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy genious. Don't know where he got those brains from... :) j/k

    ReplyDelete