5.03.2010

Our Little Lovebug

One of my favorite things about Gradyn is how lovey he is.  He loves to give big tight hugs and will squeeze so tight it hurts sometimes!  He will not hug on demand yet, but whenever the mood strikes him he will reach up and want a squeeze!  He also loves to kiss.....any form of kissing.  Mostly he blows kisses constantly.  When he wants to go bye-bye, night-night, when he sees you put on your coat, when he sees me put on my sunglasses, when he is ready to leave somplace.  But, just recently he has decided he wants to give open mouth kisses and bit your whole cheek.  He loves it and squeezes your neck so hard at the same time.  It's so funny!  I'm so glad he loves to hug and be lovey because he does not ever like to be held or snuggle, so I guess he is making up for that.  :)  If he ever sees Paul and I hugging he gets mad and runs up screaming, wanting up and as soon as we pick him up and add him to our hug he squeals with delight and throws his arms around both of us.  It is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment