2.27.2011

Baby Girl's Room

Finally some pictures of "Sister's" room.  We call her Sister.  She doesn't have a definate name yet.  We have a list, but still not narrowed down.  And, I kind of want to keep browsing to see if I find something else I like. 
Anyway, this is what her room looks like so far!


Her name will go in pink letters above the crib, eventually. 
And, the TV will be removed from the room too!










Grady is excited for Sister to come and check out her room!

I am happy with how it has turned out so far!  The only thing we are going to try to change is the pink stickers that came with the bedding set that are on the walls do not show up very well since it is pink paint.  I am going to get some more brown circle stickers to replace some of them.  Especially in these pictures, it is hard to see them, so picture the pink spots with brown!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment