2.27.2011

Baby Shower at School!

My friend Andrea planned an awesome baby shower with my class at school.  She is one of my close friends and I get to have her daughter Addilyn in my class this year and she teaches first grade in Hershey.  The kids loved being a part of the baby shower and thought it was really fun! 


One of the mom's made a diaper cake that was really cute! 


The piggy bank in the above picture was part of a "shower game".  The kids all put a penny in the bank and made a wish for the baby.  We had a lot of good ones!  Some of them were:  I wish the baby was here right now, I wish the baby could fly, I wish the baby was magic, etc.  It was cute!

Paul and Grady got to come to the shower since it was Paul's Friday off.  Grady LOVED being with all the kids and running around exploring.  He especially loved the pink cupcakes!


My class at the shower! 


The kids also got to write what name they think I should name the baby.  The most popular was Princess.  :) 
Among the other choices were:  Sally, Elizabeth, Jacquelyn, Jane, Ella, Ally, Hannah, Lady, Briley, Deonna. 

Baby Girl Guenther was blessed with some cute little presents too!  A couple blankets, a couple outfits, and a cute teddy bear. 
It was a really awesome shower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment