3.18.2011

Almost 37 weeks!


Gradyn giving "Sister" a hug! 
We attempted at some kiss pictures, but Paul was not quite fast enough to catch it!


As soon as he saw me pull my shirt up for some pictures he had to show his belly too and wanted a picture of it!


I will be 37 weeks on Sunday! 
10 more days of school! 
17 more days until the c-section is scheduled! (April 5th)
We are definately in countdown mode! 

In some ways the pregnancy has gone fast, but in others it has been slow.  I think since after Christmas it has gone fast, but I have also felt really good since Christmas so that helps a lot! Before Christmas I was still having lots of morning sickness all day long. 
I think we are pretty much ready for this little girl's arrival!  Her bag is packed for the hospital, room is ready, and supplies ready to go!  Hopefully I am remembering everything a baby needs.  It has only been 2 years, but it seems so long ago when we were doing newborn stuff! 

My doctor's appointments have been good!  No problems!  I go every week now.  Last week he wanted to start watching my blood pressure because my bottom number is usually in the 80's, which isn't high but he still said he wants to watch it.  But, this week it was 82 and he said it was fine and didn't act concerned.  So, who knows!  :) 
The heartbeat has always been perfect (130 this week).  I'm measuring perfect every time (a tad small if anything).  And everything else looks good!  Much more uneventful than with Gradyn!  He had already been delivered by this point and had caused lots of problems before and after his birth.  I'm hoping that this is a sign this baby will be much more well behaved than he is!  :)

I think we have a name picked out.  Well, maybe.  Paul says he is for sure on it, but I go back and forth!  I just can't decide, it's a lot of pressure!



1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    Glad to hear that things have gone much better this time around! I love looking to see all of the fun things that Gradyn gets to do...he is adorable! Good luck in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete