3.14.2011

Oh Chuck E Cheese.....

We took Isaac, Grady, & Luke to Chuck E Cheese to play on Saturday afternoon.  (Paul, Andy, Cassie, Ron, Doris, and I)  It was NOT near as cool as I remember it from when I was a kid.  I'm not sure if that is because I was a kid and everything was cool, or if it is because it is just not near as good of set up as it used to be.  And, the boys were a little young for most of the games, it will be good for them in a few years.  If I work up the nerve to go back that is! Basically the only thing that was good about it was that the boys got to play and run off some energy since we would be sitting at a basketball game the rest of the day. 
The "show" part of it is part of 1 big open room that has the games and everything.  When I was little that part was separate and much more entertaining. The worst part was it was just so packed and I swear 200 degrees in there!  I think my big pregnant body was just not in any condition to handle those circumstances.  I should have planned better.  I am not able to stand up and walk around very well anymore, for long periods of time especially so it was too hard for me to be able to follow Gradyn around and do stuff.  Not to mention how hot it already was and I have been so hot this entire pregnancy.  So, I had to take a lot of sitting breaks by myself and finally just went outside to get some cool air and sit in the car.  However, I think Gradyn seemed to enjoy it as much as he could.  He doesn't like loud, busy places and always gets really grumpy so he was in a daze for a lot of it.  But, it was something a little more active for the boys to do.  Luke pretty much hated it after the first 15 minutes when Chuck E Cheese (the mouse) came up to talk to him.  He was scared to death the rest of the time and kept saying "I don't like that mouse" and crying.  Poor guy!  It seemed like Isaac had a good time from what I could tell! 
Here are a few pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment