5.29.2012

April in Review (at the end of May...)

So, I am way behind again!  I am really good at reading other blogs and keeping up with everyone else, just not so great at updating my own blog!  oops!  :)

I have had it on my To Do list all month, to get an April review done on my blog, but other things have been more important I guess.  And, let's face it, it just isn't as fun as telling the NEW things we are doing with pictures! 

Anyway, here is what happened in our April:

*April 1st - BRYNLEE TURNED 1!!!  - Pink ladybug party with lots of family!  :)
*Brynlee & Grady went to Gma Doris & Gpa Ron's house for a couple days because Kellan was closed for vacation for a week.  Paul and I got to have a date night! 
*We went to Pender for Easter!  Guenther family on Saturday night & Hagedorn family on Sunday afternoon.
*Ashley came to visit for a couple week nights when she was in town for a training.
*We went to Holdrege to visit our BFF's, the Deaver's!
*Grady and I went to Charlotte's Web at the Community Playhouse, it was a great date night!
*Paul celebrated his 31st Birthday!  He went to KC to a Royals weekend with his brothers.
*We went to the Lincoln Zoo for our first trip of the summer, with Madison!
*We went to the Omaha Zoo for our first trip of the summer!
*Brynlee had her 1 year check up and shots at the doctor.

Stay tuned for May's month in review coming soon!  Only 2 days left in May!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment