6.11.2012

Dinosaur Museum

Last week we took a little field trip to the Dinosaur Museum by Milford.  We have seen the big dinosaur right off the interstate many times, but hadn't really looked into going to visit. 



A few weeks ago when I was telling Grady all of the fun things we could do this summer, that was one of them. So, our very first day of summer when I asked him what he wanted to do that day he said go to the Dinosaur Museum. I can't believe he even remembered! 



So, I looked into it and I found out that kids 3 and under are free! Score! AND, Tuesday is Toddler Tuesday, so an adult is free with kids under free. yay! So, we went last Tuesday. 



It was great!! 
Grady LOVED it and has been asking to go back!



And, it only took about 20 to 30 minutes to get through it. 
So, only about 1.5 hours of total time from home and back. 
A great morning activity!




Grady's favorite was the T-Rex Skeleton. 
And yes, yes I did get schooled by a 3 year old on my dinosaur names.  He knew so many of them! 
Thank you Dino Dan and Dinosaur Train!  :)
Who ever said TV for kids is bad???  haha


They had this area where the kids can dig for fossils. 



They also had a mirror maze that was super cool!  I still don't have a clue how we got out of there!
  It was so fun!  I really didn't know which one was really him!  Weird!








Even Brynlee enjoyed it and loved that it was a small enough place that she could be out of the stroller and run around to the different exhibits!



We definately want to go back sometime!  I would recommend it to people, although I will say that I'm not sure if it would be worth it to to make a special trip there if you live far away.  It is a fun thing to stop off of the interstate to do while traveling and needing a break.  And, definately a great thing for Lincoln people to go do that is a short distance away, especially on Tuesday's if you can go for free!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment