6.17.2012

Father's Day Festivities


These pictures are in no particular order, but it is a little rundown of our Father's Day festivities this weekend! 
We met Ron and Doris in Fremont on Saturday night for dinner and ice cream!  I only got 1 picture of Brynlee and Ron eating ice cream (it's somewhere in here!), but we had a great time just relaxing and hanging out!
Then today (Sunday) we went to church and then off to Fairbury to pick up my Grandma and head to Ruskin to my Dad's house, where Ashley already was.  We had a nice lunch, playing outside, driving the 4-wheeler, etc.  Grady LOVED riding on the 4-wheeler with me!  We even tried to drive it to my friend Leah's house (2.5 miles away), but we couldn't do it because of a closed road, so had to take it back home before we went to visit.  It was a fun day!

The above picture is the little baby birds that Zoya and Irina are trying to nurse back to health.  Zoya is feeding them with a syringe a combination of milk/cereal.  It was sooo funny!  My Dad thinks it is ridiculous.  But, Grady loved to look at them and watch! 


Getting sticks for the fire for making shish ka bobs (have no idea the correct spelling of that!), but they were really good!


Grady singing his skunk song to Grandma Marlene!


2 of Paul's many Father's Day gifts!  He raked in the awesome things this year!  (If I do say so myself!  haha!, the KC trip was for his Father's Day present...)

No comments:

Post a Comment