1.04.2013

Christmas morning at our house

And I thought I was doing such a good job of keeping these blog posts in order!  Oops!  This one snuck past me. 

Santa came to our house early this year!  He came on December 23rd, since he knew we would be at Grandma & Grandpa’s house on Christmas morning.  Luckily we had Conley who overheard us talking about it and could go report back to Santa!  Winking smile

IMG_2930

Santa had left the kids a note that said he left the presents in the basement.  So (before we knew this) when Grady got up and walked out to the living room (upstairs) and saw there wasn’t anything there he said, “Oh, Santa must have heard that I was naughty!”  Haha!

Luckily, we found the note and ran downstairs to find the presents!

And, yes there are only 3 stockings.  I made the mistake of having Paul’s out since it had a couple things in it, but mine didn’t.  Grady could not get over the fact that I didn’t have one.  I learned my lesson for next year! Smile

IMG_2931IMG_2934IMG_2935IMG_2936IMG_2938IMG_2939IMG_2941

Video of Grady & Brynlee finding the trampoline and stockings/presents downstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment