1.04.2013

Our 6th Christmas….I think.

We had our Christmas with Paul’s immediate family on Dec. 29th this year.  Mike and Mary Kate were in Ohio with her family during the week of Christmas so when they got back we could all get together.  It’s always such a fun day! 

IMG_2946IMG_2951

I think this is the best pic we could get off all 5 kids.  And, they are all good, except for Grady who was crazy and going on no nap.  Sigh. 

IMG_2956IMG_2943IMG_2944IMG_2945IMG_2947IMG_2948IMG_2949IMG_2950IMG_2952

 

The girls!

IMG_2953IMG_2954IMG_2955

This is the best I could get of Grace by herself.  Ha!  She kept crawling away and nobody was fast enough to get the pic!  And honestly, we didn’t try very hard….maybe next year!

IMG_2958

Merry Christmas!!!! 

It was a wonderful Christmas season and an even more wonderful Christmas break!  SO thankful that I am a teacher and get 2 weeks off.  And, it is such a great reminder to me as to why I don’t stay home with my kids everyday.  haha!  Just joking…kind of.  But it really is a great reminder to me as to why we are constantly on the go in the summer….I can’t take being cooped up in the house and neither can they!  Getting my blog caught up this morning was about the last straw of my patience…and yes, this was the absolute most important thing for me to do today.  So important that Grady was begging at my legs for lunch because he was starving to death.  So, my children are starving, but at least my blog is now caught up!

You’re welcome. 

So, last year I did a couple new years resolutions about my blog that lasted until about June I think.  My goals were to update it at least once a week and to do a monthly recap.  Well, basically since school started and we had to adjust to teaching at a new school with 2 kids, the blog was neglected.  Sorry to my faithful follower(s) (Becky…)  who I left hanging.  Smile

So, this year I am not going to make any promises.  I will stick with whatever I can update from my phone mostly because that is the easiest and least time consuming way.  And, I tend to take 90% of pictures from my phone, as you can’t help but notice due to the indoor quality of them.  Luckily, outdoor does pretty well. 

Happy 2013! 

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to just copy your last paragraph and paste it on my blog ;) But I'm still really bad about posting things in a timely manner because I always want to organize the photos so then I end up waiting until I can get on the computer anyways! But definitely ditto on the photos.

    ReplyDelete