1.07.2013

Girls night!

Paul is downstairs watching the National Championship game.
Grady is in our room watching Nick Jr.
Bryns and I are in the living room watching The Bachelor.
Yep, this is our family. We are so cool.

I was sitting in a video rocker chair watching The Bach and Brynlee came and pulled up her little chair next to me and has been watching it right along with me...and her babies, of course!

I do feel a little dumb that I'm not watching the fball game, but I really don't care about it at all. I didn't even really know who was playing in it until yesterday when I just happened to see someone post something on Facebook about it. What has happened to me?!?! :)
My girls night with Brynlee is a lot more fun! I have only taken off baby clothes and put them back on a gazillion times, what better thing could I be doing??

*I called Grady in and tore him away his show to snap this pic of Bryns and I. Isn't it lovely? :) I tried calling Paul up first, but he was on the phone with his brother deep in conversation about the Husker recruits who will help the Huskers in 5 years when we are playing the National Championship game....

No comments:

Post a Comment