4.09.2012

B's Preliminary Birthday Celebrations!

Brynlee had a party at daycare AND a party at my Aunt Lori's (since my Aunt Shari was unable to make it to the real party after she broke some bones in her back a few weeks ago) with some family! 



The cake is all ready for daycare!  I'm sure all of those boys LOVED the pink! 
Brynlee is pretty much the only girl there, she is very used to being with all boys!




All ready for the party at Lori's!!


We were SO excited that Noah and Heather could be there to celebrate with us!  They are bumming around waiting to move to Hawaii!  I know.  We all feel real sorry for them...  :)


A new baby!!  She LOVES to play with her babies and feed them bottles, put their paci in, push them around in the stroller or shopping cart!  I love it!



Notice how Brynlee is standing UP in her chair!  She was NOT happy to be strapped down, but was SO happy to smile for her bday cake picture after I let her stand up.  :)  She is developing quite the little attitude....that's a later post...  :)


Just ignore the scary looking ladybug.....wasn't quite what I had in mind, but it worked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment