4.21.2012

Deaver Family Extravaganza

We got to spend a glorious weekend in Holdrege with the Deaver's last weekend!  I didn't do a very good job of taking many pictures, mostly because we were just relaxing and all it's awesomeness, but here are the few that I did get.  I do have a few more of the kids swimming on my phone that I will have to get on here sometime soon. 

Super D!
Although I'm sure he would tell me his name is Superman, not Super D....

So many friends to play with!


And the only girl, living it up on her 'throne' while Leo was away for a bit!  :)



Wrestling match!



I think this was a snake train.  I'm not really sure what they were doing anymore.  I am disappointed that I was at the Y working out when they made the infamous 'baby train' with all of the little chairs!  Next time....


These next 2 are what happened when the kids got ahold of my camera.  (There were a couple more that were not focused of the TV, but I took the liberty to delete those...)



Can you believe the BLUE EYES on these boys????  It's insane!

Jackson


Patrick...blue, blue, blue


This is my own fault.  He said he wanted me to take another picture of him, but 'doing something', so I told him I would take a picture of the cracker in his mouth.  haha!


More blue eye craziness...


AND, that is only 2 of the 4 blue eyed little boys!  It gets crazier...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment